Last Thursday, December 16, the final event of the Interreg Sudoe TWIST (Transnational Water Innovation Strategy) project was held, where the objectives, the work structure developed throughout the project and the main results achieved were presented:
- The TWIST Common Strategy whose main objective is the promotion of mutual learning among all the regions that participate in the project, as well as taking advantage of the strengths and competitive opportunities included in the different Regional Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialization (RIS3).
- The Living Labs for the activities of design, experimentation and evaluation of innovations in the water sector.
- Innovative Public Procurement Projects, promoting R + D + i activities in research centers and companies.
- The Transnational Business School, which offers training focused on new business models derived from the concept of Circular Economy oriented to the water management cycle.
- TWIST MARKET PLACE, a virtual technological space, will facilitate interaction and cooperation between the main players in the water management sector, based on the quadruple helix open innovation model.
- Group made up of relevant actors from the water sector inside and outside the SUDOE territory for the creation of new collaborations derived from the different lines of work developed by the TWIST project, as well as the replicability of the innovations achieved in each country on an international scale.
Approximately one hundred people attended the final TWIST event. Among the public of the event we had administrations (local, regional and state linked to the water and innovation sector), companies in the water sector, SMEs, start-ups, entrepreneurs and groups of research.
If you missed a presentation, want to see it again or share it with a colleague, you can do it here:
- VIDEO: https://youtu.be/oO6K30SIOo4
- PRESENTATIONS: https://www.slideshare.net/CENTA3/clipboards/twist-project